Ding
Hello
Ding...
Goodbye
Ding
Hello Again...
Ding...
I don't think this is going to work
Ding!
This is getting old
Ding!
Why do you continue knocking!?
Ding
Am I not a lost cause??
Ding...
I am broken
Ding..
I am damaged goods...
Ding
You must have better places to be
Ding
Less tarnished souls to Save.
Ding!!
Ding!
Ding...
Ding...
Hello
Ding
I hear You
Ding
I see you now
Ding
Like I never did before
Ding...
I place my hands, my life in Yours
Ding...
Never let me go
Ding
I was a fool
Ding
You weren't the one saying goodbye
Ding...
It was me
Ding...
I'm here now
With you
Ding...
I want to be ready
For what Your Will has for me
Ding...
I want to forget the past
Leave it rot behind me
Ding...
You are the Mystery
What I can not fathom
Ding...
Ding...
Ding...
Here.
I.
Am.
I want to die to myself...
I want nothing to remain...
Except you.
Kill my pride
Kill my selfishness.
Take it away...
I only want You.
Ding...
The Dawn is Treading...
Rising over the mountain
Ding...
You are my Hope
Ding...
You are my King...
Ding...
You are my God...
There is nothing...
I AM NOTHING...
Without You
No comments:
Post a Comment