Thursday, July 14, 2011

Welcome to My Music Blog!

This is the start of something new.  I don't know where it will lead.  I don't know if it will be something great.  Or just end up as an #EpicFail. But, anyways, Wecome! No, that doesn't seem right...Here, how about...This....  

WELCOME TO MY MUSIC BLOG!!

There, that about sums it up nicely.  Here I will discuss music, but not in the normal way.  I am not a critic. I enjoy discussing music in it's entirety.  I was raised with a Mother who listened to Neil Diamond and two older siblings that listened to everything in the 80s from Journey to Guns N' Roses to Ace of Base...And then later in life I have come to enjoy Post Rock to Trance and Dub Steep.  If you disagree, or have other aspects that I haven't seen, feel free.  This is an open forum that I felt like I needed to start to help me write something other than poetry.

I will be adding a lot from YouTube so I apologize in advance if some of the video's musical quality is a little bit lacking.

No comments:

Post a Comment